Basic Organics Organic Ceylon Cinnamon
Ceylon cinnamon is the powdered bark from a tropical evergreen tree and the oils in it can help to reduce spasms, indigestion or gas (flatulence) and help to fight bacteria and fungi.* There is also early research showing that taking Ceylon cinnamon for the first three days of menstruation may reduce the pain associated with menstrual cramps.*
This type of cinnamon helps the body use fat, sugar and starch -- it can even help to support blood sugar and reduce insulin resistance!* Ceylon cinnamon may help blood glucose levels from rising too fast.*
- Ceylon cinnamon is not the same as what's in your spice cabinet -- the natural herb supplement may help reduce spasms, indigestion, gas (flatulence) and help fight bacteria and fungi*
- Ceylon cinnamon helps the body use fat, sugar and starch; helps to support blood sugar and may reduce insulin resistance; helps blood glucose levels from rising too fast*
- Organic cinnamon acts as powerful antioxidant; natural anti-inflammatory that helps with blood flow, supporting cardiovascular and healthy heart function*
- Organic, vegan/plant-based, allergen free (top 8), gluten free, sugar free; No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives
- Made with high quality pharmaceutical grade ingredients
- Each bottle includes 60 capsules
- Manufactured and quality tested in the USA
ALLERGEN & DIETARY INFO:
- Vegan - Plant-Based
- Gluten Free
- Caffeine Free
- Sugar Free
- Sodium Free
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- No Preservatives
- No Allergens
- No Soy
- No Yeast
- No Starch
- No Fish/Shellfish
- No Milk/Lactose/Eggs
- No Tree Nuts/Peanuts
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules once a day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8oz. glass of water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.