Description & Details
Support a healthy heart without the fishy smell and aftertaste.* Manufactured and quality tested in the USA, SMART HEART Omega-3 is non-GMO, gluten free, caffeine free, sugar free, third-party purity tested and contains no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. The softgels also contain no milk/lactose/eggs or tree nuts/peanuts.
- Omega-3 EPA & DHA fatty acids sourced from wild caught fish and shellfish - no fishy smell or aftertaste
- Supports a healthy heart, cognitive function and bone density*
- Powerful antioxidant; made with naturally derived electrolytes and 7 B vitamins
- May help to boost bone density*
- May help to improve cognitive brain function and may help lower the risk of depression and anxiety*
- Offers more potent health benefits than ALA Omega-3 found in flaxseed
- Purified to eliminate mercury
- Each bottle contains 50 softgels
- Pharmaceutical Grade Ingredients – High Quality
- Manufactured in the USA
ALLERGEN & DIETARY INFO
- Gluten Free
- Caffeine Free
- Sugar Free - No Calories
- 3rd Party Purity Tested
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- No Yeast/Starch
- No Milk/Lactose/Eggs
- No Shellfish
- No Tree Nuts/Peanuts
- Not Suitable For Vegetarians
Adults take (1) one to (3) three softgels with a meal, as a dietary supplement, or as directed by your Doctor.
Gelatin, Purified Water, Glycerin, Pectin, Sorbitol, Mixed Tocopherols. SHELL INGREDIENTS: Gelatin. ALLERGENS: Fish (Wild Salmon, Anchovy, Sardine, Mackerel), May Contain Highly Refined Soybean Oil.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Do not use if neck seal is broken or missing.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your Doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your Doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.