Visi-Cleanse Rinse-Free Eyelid Cleansing Wipe
Enjoy relief from dry and irritated eyes without water! Visi-Cleanse Rinse-Free Cleansing Wipes can be used to to relieve your eyes if they're dry or sore, as well as remove dirt, bacteria, drainage, discharge and debris. The wipes are perfect for on-the-go use since they are rinse free. Keep them in your purse, gym bag, desk drawer, carry-on bag or school locker!
Visi-Cleanse Original eyelid cleansing wipes are made with natural and herbal ingredients. Each wipe comes individually wrapped and pre-moistened. The wipes are perfect for those individuals with sensitive skin or eyes. To use, simply remove the wipe from the package and apply to your eyes -- no water necessary! Wipe the eyes, lashes and corners and feel relief. May also be used as an eye makeup remover.
- Relieve dry and sore eyes with pre-moistened cleansing wipes; No water necessary
- No-Rinse wipes remove dirt, bacteria, pollutants and excessive oil from eyelid which contribute to eye irritation
- Soothing water-free wipes are hypoallergenic and include natural and herbal ingredients; free from alcohol, parabens, phthalate, dyes and fragrances
- To use: 1) Wash and clean hands with soap or sanitizer; Remove contact lenses before use 2) Unfold wipe and wrap over fingers 3) Close eye and wipe over eyelid to cleanse, moving side to side 4) Repeat other eyelid
- Includes 30 individually wrapped cleansing wipes
- Manufactured in the USA
Those who benefit from these pre-moistened wet eye wipes include individuals who:
- Work in dusty or high-traffic environments (construction, manufacturing, parks and recreation, yard maintenance, sports training and fitness)
- Those with prolonged screen use, straining their eyes at the computer, tablet, phone or other screen due to work or school schedule.
- Populations who live in dry climates during the winter or summer (Arizona, Death Valley, New Mexico, California, Nevada, Wyoming, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota)
- Individuals who have had laser eye surgery and suffer from dry eye syndrome (DES) or keratoconjunctivitis sicca (KCS) following. Dry eyes is the most common side effect of laser surgery. Dry eyes are most noticeable for individuals in the months following surgery and most improve within 6-12 months.
For external use only; do not touch eyes directly with wipe.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.