Description & Details
This formula contains Omega-3, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6 and Magnesium which work together to help improve tear production and seal in moisture for lasting comfort.* Unlike other formulas, EyeScience Dry Eye works from the inside of your eye to the outside, continuously addressing the cause of occasional dry eye.
Omega-3 may help with tear osmolarity and helps improve the function of the eye's meiobomian glands. These glands are responsible for producing the oily part of tears -- this keeps our tears from evaporating, or our eyes from "drying out." Omega-3 fish oil may also help to reduce inflammation of the eyelids, which helps to reduce dry eye symptoms.
• Unique formula targets and helps reduce dry eye symptoms; natural compound for dry eyes*
• Contains Omega-3, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Satureyes Proprietary Blend and Flax Seed Lipids (ALA)
• 900 mg Omega-3 (500mg EPA and 400mg DHA) which may help with tear osmolarity and may improve function of the eye's meibomian glands which produce oily part of tears and keeps eyes from drying out; may reduce inflammation of eyelid
• Non-GMO, gluten free, vegan; No artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, preservatives, soy, milk/lactose/eggs and tree nuts/peanuts
• Includes one (1) bottle with 90 softgels; Manufactured in USA
Adults take three (3) softgels with water, preferably with food, as a dietary supplement or as directed by a qualified healthcare practioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Use only if bottle is sealed.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You might also like
I had an excessive teary eye, if was very annoying condition, as I was forever blotting my eye to soak up the tears. Since taking this supplement, the teary eye dramatically improved.
My eye surgeon recommended Dry Eye Formula about five years ago. I truly believe it has helped keep my chronic dry eyes from getting worse.