Additional discounts cannot be combined with subscriptions.
Description & Details
• Relieves and soothes cold sores and fever blisters; goes on clear and is discrete
• Great for chapped lips, dry skin and minor skin irritations; helps build collagen to improve skin elasticity and firmness*
• Made with skin cell stimulating Vitamin A, soothing Vitamin D and Lysine, and moisture enhancing Vitamin E and cocoa butter*
• To use: 1) Wash and clean hands with soap or sanitizer; Remove contact lenses before use 2) Unfold wipe and wrap over fingers 3) Close eye and wipe over eyelid to cleanse, moving side to side 4) Repeat other eyelid
• Includes one 0.875 oz jar; Manufactured in the USA
To apply, open the lid and gently rub fingers over the surface to pick up ointment and then apply to desired area. For larger areas, scoop product for easier application.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Use only if bottle is sealed.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I used this a long time ago and the I couldn’t find it. I use it for fever blisters and when I don’t have one. I apply it at night. And when I get up in the morning my lips are so soft.
This balm is a godsend. Heals a cold sore fast!!
Soft and works well