Basic Brands L-Lysine Ointment
The ointment's ingredients work together to provide various benefits to the skin. Vitamin A helps to stimulate the skin cells, Vitamin D and Lysine help to soothe and Vitamin E and cocoa butter provide moisture. Together, these ingredients make the L-Lysine Ointment the perfect topical for chapped lips, dry skin and minor skin irritations. Use on the skin during dry months, especially during the winter when skin, lips and knuckles become dry and cracked.
The 0.875 oz. jar makes it great for on-the-go use — store in your purse, bookbag, carry on, car or desk drawer. The gluten-free ointment is manufactured in the USA and contains no dyes, phthalates, alcohols, sulfates or synthetic fragrances.
- Provides a protective layer to aid in healing*
- Relieves and soothes cold sores and fever blisters; goes on clear and is discrete*
- Great for chapped lips, dry skin and minor skin irritations*
- Helps build collagen to improve skin elasticity and firmness*
- Made with skin cell stimulating Vitamin A, soothing Vitamin D and Lysine, and moisture enhancing Vitamin E and cocoa butter*
- Glides on smooth and clear, not white like the leading brand of cold sore cream
- Manufactured in the USA
ALLERGEN & DIETARY INFO:
- Gluten Free
- No Dyes
- No Phthalates
- No Propylene Glycol or alcohol like the leading brand of cold sore cream
- No Zinc Oxide
- No Sulfates
- No Synthetic Fragrances
L-Lysine, Vitamins A,D, & E, Tincture of Benzoin, Menthol, Camphor in a Petrolatum, Lanolin, Cocoa Butter, Wax Base.
Apply only to affected areas as needed. For external use only. Wash hands after use. Consult a physician with any health problem.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.